Volunteering is a key component of many organizations with philanthropic programs, and is essential to making this dream a reality for children and families in our community.
We are very flexible in helping connect you to the right kind of project and level of involvement; no effort is too big or small! Some ideas of ways you can contribute time to this cause include:
- Get involved with other volunteers at the foundation level
- Host a gathering of neighbors, friends, colleagues, family for brunch or cocktails at your home with the goal of sharing our mission. Crescent Cove is happy to speak at your gathering to share our mission and it is always a fun way to bring people together for an important purpose!
- Start a fundraising campaign or hold an event at your organization that would benefit Crescent Cove – FUNdraising Ideas
- Share resources or make suggestions by contacting us
- Once the home opens, there will be opportunities to volunteer regularly
Sign up to Volunteer!
Please sign-up if you are interested in being a volunteer with Crescent Cove. Some of the current volunteer opportunities include helping at events where Crescent Cove is represented, making meals for families, supporting office administration, introducing the mission to people and organizations in your community, etc.
To ensure that we communicate the same mission and vision, please download our Ambassador Kit