Shoot for the Moon | Mary Moon Foundation
Saturday, March 9, 2019 | Starting at 8:00 am
Nickelodeon Universe at the Mall of America
Join the Mary Moon Foundation for their annual charity event at Nickelodeon Universe®, benefitting Crescent Cove!. The event features:
- All-day Nickelodeon Universe® pass with unlimited rides
- Exclusive park access from 8-10 am: Short lines!
- Ropes Course (free from 8-10 am with event ticket)
- Silent Auction (80+ items expected)
- And more to be announced soon!
$20 event-day tickets (retail is $36+) for the first 800 tickets sold, $30 per rider after.
$30 any-day tickets are also available; use any day of the year, no expiration.
To get tickets, click the Register button to the left.
About Mary Moon Foundation:
The Mary Moon Foundation’s mission is to help hospitalized children enjoy life, learn and grow as much as every child should. Fundraising events support Crescent Cove, the first children’s hospice home in the Midwest, and finance art supplies, toys and games for the University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital.
2018 Shoot for the Moon in the News