Shoot for the Moon | Mary Moon Foundation
Saturday, March 10, 2018 | Starting at 8:00 am
Nickelodeon Universe at the Mall of America
Join the Mary Moon Foundation for their annual charity event at Nickelodeon Universe®, benefitting Crescent Cove!. The event features:
- All-day Nickelodeon Universe® pass with unlimited rides
- Exclusive park access from 8-10 am
- Ropes Course (free 8-10 am with event ticket)
- Photo Booth
- Cheers Pablo Painting Experience (Separate tickets on sale soon)
- Silent Auction (100+ items expected)
- And more to be announced soon!
The first 800 tickets are just $20 (a $17 savings). To get tickets, click the Register button to the left.
About Mary Moon Foundation:
The Mary Moon Foundation’s mission is to help hospitalized children enjoy life, learn and grow as much as every child should. Fundraising events support Crescent Cove, the first children’s hospice home in the Midwest, and finance art supplies, toys and games for the University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital.
2018 Shoot for the Moon in the News