Why Work at Crescent Cove
Join a team of nurses and administrative staff that make a difference every day in the lives of children with life-threatening conditions and their families who love them. Crescent Cove is a joyful and vibrant home-away-from home where our skilled and compassionate Registered Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants make every moment count both during respite stays and during compassionate, end-of-life care.
New hires are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following their date of hire, provided they meet the hours and eligibility requirements. To be eligible for Health Benefits employees must be full-time, working 32 hours per week.
Crescent Cove offers Medica Health coverage with an optional HSA. Crescent Cove covers all but $100 of the monthly premium cost for employees' individual plan.
Optional Health Savings Account (HSA)
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a bank account in the employee's name in which both the employee and Crescent Cove can deposit funds on a tax-free basis if enrolled in the Qualified High Deductible Health Plan.
- Funds in an HSA can be used to help pay medical deductibles and coinsurance, plus other eligible medical, dental, and vision expenses.
- Any funds in the account not spent will roll over into the next year and remain available for use.
- The HSA is the employee's bank account, and should the employee leave Crescent Cove, the account may go with the employee.
Vision and Dental
Benefits coming vision and dental will begin January 1, 2022.
Crescent Cove provides a competitive 403B Retirement Plan. In addition, the plan includes:
- A ROTH option for post-tax contributions
- A 100% match of 1-3% depending on yearly revenue
All contributions are deducted from a bi-weekly paycheck on a pre-tax basis (except ROTH contributions) and contributed to the employee’s retirement plan account each pay period. Employees are able to direct contributions into diverse investment options that represent a broad spectrum of the market. Employees may elect to contribute up to 100% of their gross income up to a maximum dollar amount set by the IRS.
Paid Time Off & Holidays
Generous PTO accrual starting on the first day of employment & eight holidays.
Years of Service: Hours/Year
- Less than five 120
- Greater than five & less than ten 160
- Greater than ten 200
In addition, employees are eligible for:
- Up to five days of paid leave for bereavement
- Full salary for up to two weeks for jury duty and the difference between their regular pay and jury pay in excess of two weeks (not to exceed 40 hours)
- Up to 40 hours for donation of bone marrow.
Short Term Disability
Life and AD&D InsuranceEligible employees are provided, at no cost, with a basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefit through Guardian. Maximum benefit of 100% of your base salary up to $20,000.
Voluntary Life and AD&D InsuranceEligible employees have the opportunity to apply and purchase Voluntary Life Insurance through Guardian. This plan is 100% employee paid via payroll deductions.
Crescent Cove offers a comprehensive individually-based orientation and has developed a custom six month robust training program for new grads.
Individual growth and professional development is encouraged. Full-time employees are eligible to receive $250 each year for approved education related to their jobs.
- $2.00 night shift
- $1.00 preceptor training