7th Annual Pediatric Palliative Care Symposium
The Place and Power of Stories in Palliative Care
Thursday, October 28, 2021 | 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunrise Bank, 2525 Wabash Ave, St Paul
It is hoped by the conclusion of the symposium participants will have gained more clarity about how and what they can do to elicit and invite the wisdom from the stories of others.
At the end of this symposium, participants will:
- Acquire knowledge of the use and effects of stories in enhancing expression, coping, and self-care for those experiencing or having experienced the illness and/or loss of a child.
- Identify the various means through which stories can be expressed, i.e., narrative, poetry, music, blogs, interviews, letter writing, and so forth.
- Acquire knowledge of ways to elicit and invite stories of others.
- Engage in story writing, share their stories with others and receive feedback.
Registration: Two Options
- In-Person Ticket: Join us live on October 28 at Sunrise Bank for the full symposium; Registration includes lunch on-site and a link to the recorded symposium
- Virtual Ticket: Registration includes a link to the recorded symposium that will be sent the following week (no day-of participation available)
Register online by clicking the button to the left or contact Karla Vaughan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952.426.4711 x2.
CEU’s and CME’s available for all registrants. More details coming.
Symposium Planning Committee